View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 08:24 PM   #12
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Just pure speculation on my part:

But I see no other resolution for Lem's character, other than killing him off. He plead guilty to heroin possession and now he is fleeing the country. His days on the strike force or clearly over, right? Then you have Kavanaugh's goodbye and handshake. Hate to say it, but I think he's a gonner. Lemanske's going to pay the "price" for being involved with Vic, and indirectly pay the price for Terry's death - even though he only recently became an accomplice to that crime.

Its a shame, he's certainly been on of the more likeable characters on the show.

On another note, I'd like to give my own personal "You Go Girl!" shout out to Claudette. I think we'll eventually see her succeed where others have failed so miserably at bringing Vic down. Personally, I can't wait for that scum-sucking pig to get what is coming to him.

You and my wife share equal thoughts about Vic. I just think it is good TV how they can make a scum sucking cop likeable to the point where you root for him. But, like I said, I hear plenty from my wife and she has threatened to not watch it with me anymore unless someone does something to take Vic down. I just chuckle.

As far as Lem goes, I hate to see him go.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote