View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 02:38 PM   #4
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I bike to work.

Before I had kids I used to have a regular soccer and basketball game, but I blew out my ankle right before the shift back from grad school to the cruel workplace and my children robbed me of every free second of my life... (yeah! blame it onthe adorable kids!)

The biking to work thing is great, if you can do it. My commute really isn't much longer than it used to be other than the fact that I now take a shower AFTER I get to work. (compared to when I drove to the metro, and then took the metro downtown, then walked a block to my office). This is exercise without using up any free time PLUS i get to wow the chicks with how "green" I am PLUS i save about $200/month
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote