View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

People are really overrating this show. Other than the main concept (which is nothing original) and the willingness to show realistic gore, I see nothing that really sets this show apart.

Acting is average at best.
Characters are average if not a little mundane.
I haven't noticed any really creative or spectacular story telling or cinematography, etc.

I really loved the slow pace the sense of the unknown of the Pilot, but sense then, it has been fairly by the book.

I would have liked a MUCH longer amount of time before Rick found his family...it could/should have been a very cool 1st season cliff hanger. (Thus also making his wife's relationship with that dude all the stronger, etc.)

Don't get me wrong, I'm tuned into every episode...but it is nothing special other than the pilot.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 12-01-2010 at 07:39 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote