View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #22
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzak View Post
Wait, so I was wrong? Are you saying that good/bad acting is not at least a little subjective? I know what I saw and it was something that just didn't make an impression on me. My wife also tells me the acting in Days of Our Lives is supposed to be bad and that I just don't get it. Am I wrong about that too?
yes, acting is subjective. if you had watched more of the show and made an informed opinion about the acting, so be it. But you made a blanket statement after watching one episode.

You tried to be sarcastic, didn't work, and now you're backtracking. it's ok, i forgive you.