View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
There is a good chance they don't need a big man if Nash is running the show for 28 minutes a game. He has a case for the best offensive player of all-time, he lead 7 of the best 20 offenses of all-time. Just imagine Lebron, Wade, and Bosh running with him at the point.

Imagine the open shots he would have, when he's already shooting 53% from the field, and almost 40 % from 3. And that's a down year for him shooting-wise.

Nash is 90% of the player he was in his MVP years, and he would be on a team that would mask his only weakness. (which is blown up anyway, PG defense is really not that important) I like Kidd, but i really hope if we get Deron, they consider Nash before him, especially because they (Deron and Nash) could actually play together much more effectively in spurts.
yeah they can take nash, they'l never win a championship forsure. they need a big man. in almost all their losses, they got outrebounded in each game. if they traded bosh for a big man(C) and got nash, they would be dominant. but until then, i dont see the heat in the finals this year unless they win homecourt advantage. IMO their a different team on the road.
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote