View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 06:50 PM   #90
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingTheBell
Every team needs to bitch every time they get a foul just like the Spurs. It really works it seems.

Be sure to stay tuned after the game the ref's are going to have Duncan walk on water.
Actually, the difference wasn't the refs or anything else. The difference in the game was that your suns are a bunch of pussies on the glass and got out rebounded by 14.

The foul calls throughout the game were remarkably even and the final stats show this to be true as the 6FT discrepancy is due to the fact that the suns were forced to intentionally foul at the end of the game. In fact, the Spurs had been called for more fouls until the final 2 min of the game.

Your boys need to grow some nuts and hit the glass. But that won't happen as nuts don't just sprout up over night.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote