View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 10:59 AM   #29
mbaur

mbaur will become famous soon enough
Default Trades for a champion's team

Sometimes one needs an Impello to improve new faces around himself. I want to practice only one kraut :-) him some English, but the top football teams in Europe carry out this for many years successfully.

My winner's team, why you become a champion and why I hold this team for possible. Can that pass on somebody to Cuban?:-)

The Mavericks need:

- A quick run and Gun.
- A compact, body-stressed defense which can defend against quick "get in the zone" as well as against robustly "get to the board".

Why the Trades should function? Because of every plays collects with pleasure rings and Dallas the "means" difficult Trades also has to allow, does your job!

Purpose is very strong starting Five. Then the Backup player like Barea, George or Diop (which could come again for Maiglore) and some rookies can orientate itself by the successful first five and accumulate in the lee to good form.

The champion team:

Samuel Dalembert
  • is a complete number 5 Player because Dirk ist a 3-4 player
  • 10+ points + 10+ rebounds, 3+ blocks
  • good Defense, well in layup and duck opportunity, aalee oop with Kidd
  • Difficult, maybe determining trade. Dampier, Bass (Key of the deal) Stackhouse, Jones/Lue

Dirk Nowitzki
  • 20+ points, 10+ rebounds, 2+ blocks
  • strongly with layup, great shooter, difficult shots, three points throws, good defense rebound

Ron Artest
  • 20+ Points, 5+ rebounds, 3+ assists, 3+ steals, 3+ blocks
  • great defender, aggressively leader, can defend 2-3 also 3-4 (bryant, james, west, pierce, stoudemaier ..., good shooter in the zone, unconditionally in the post, three points throws.
  • Important! Can dissolve his contract and get a free agent. With Dalles 10 millions of (3 more like yet) earn and become champion. Alternatively a young player or rookie, defense importantly..

Jason Richardson
  • 20+ Points, 5 assists, 3 steals
  • very fast, accurately, from outdoors, in the zone also in the board, very jump-immensely, duckings in the face, big point one.
  • Howard and Terry. Alternatively McGrady, wants a ring, but would retire with the older generation.

Jason Kidd
  • 10+ Points, 10+ assists, 5+ steals
  • The best passports, the best play overview, great defense, can move in the zone. Run and gun with Richardson, taking aalee oop with Dalembert, to free plays to Nowitzki. Just Kidd.

Team of advantages:
C: An athletic centre, well in the board, good defender, offensive and defensive rebounds, contributes points.
PF: Quick, exact shooter of 2nd and 3rd, Layup opportunity, point supplier, rebounds contributes.
F: Perfect defense, can post up, point supplier.
SG: Perfect shooter, good defense, fast, imaginatively, point supplier.
PG: Perfect play construction and passports, can in the zone, great defense, contributes points.

These are 80+ points from start five, another 10+ of the bank player with the defense are the Mavs favorite!

The team can collect immediately rings. However, with Richardson and Dalembert quality also remains after the time of Kidd and Nowitzki. Importantly because 09 no first round pic exists, and Dallas could still another one trade.

Who explains me for mad? Is the text English?

Believes me simple folk, the Trades are possible, the team would get a ring!

CY
mbaur is offline   Reply With Quote