View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 03:33 AM   #50
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: About Walker, funny info....

Quote:
I think he'd flourish for a contender in a 6th man role or a team that doesn't have a power foward.
He had a chance to flourish last year with Dallas. Whether it was playing alongside Dirk in the most unique frontcourt pairing in the league, or backing up Dirk to comprise the most formiddable PF depth in the league. The cerebral nature of his failure haunts my opinion of him, and I highly doubt there's a team or a situation in the league in which his brain would allow his talent to flourish.