View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 04:55 PM   #18
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Seattle shopping Ray Allen

Quote:
And with Finley, Nowitzki and Terry, why do we really need the outside shooting of a guy that plays the same position as Finley, Stackhouse, and Daniels?
I wouldn't say their is a real "need". I would say that Ray Allen is a better shooter (slightly) than Fin, Stack, Howard, and Daniels. I would say he has a drive that is better (slightly) than Howard, Daniels and Fin. I also think his defense is better than Fin, and at least equal to Stack and Daniels - not as good as Howards. He is an all-pro.

I just like his game, and think him and Dirk would be awesome together, and compliment each others game tremendously.

Really it should be Fin for Allen, but I don't think Seattle would take Fin. That would defeat the reason they say they can't sign Allen ($$$).
Who knows? I certainly don't expect it to happen....it was just a thought.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote