Thread: Dal/NO/Phx
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 11:39 AM   #5
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dal/NO/Phx

Quote:
We could probably get Dan Gadzuric with the MLE.. not to mention, Stack or Marquise are dispensible now, we can easily trade either for a big man.
I doubt we get Gadzuric...although I think he would be great here.

I agree that Stack and Marquise would be dispensible then, but the "easily trade either/both for a big man" I question. What quality "big man" could you get with either or both of them? Reason I ask, is because even now, if you moved both of them, you would still have Terry to back up the 2 and KVH to backup the 3.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote