View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 02:31 PM   #38
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

I feel that Chauncey Billups lost a step. He also went from the most underrated player in the NBA to the most overrated player in the NBA in one offseason a couple of years ago. Detroit always had trouble scoring..and in crunch time (Billups was NOT that clutch besides that playoff run a few years back)...Iverson brings that to the table. With Detroit I feel that AI can gamble a bit more..playing the passing lanes and such. They have other players commited to playing defense to make up for his on the ball mistakes.

Detroit gets alot of cap flexibility, get to showcase Stuckey, Amir Johnson, and Jason Maxiell more. They are looking to the future, retaining younger talent, but also contending today.

Why the fk didn't the Mavs go with this game plan. SIGH.