View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #33
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH big fan of rajon, my favorite players on my team monta dirk rajon, now leaving the exciting on a side for a few seconds, lets look on the pros and cons
PROS:-Elite playmaker guard
-B- defensive player, but a huge improvement from what jameer/devin/jj/monta bring to the table
-His gonna make dirk minutes count, as he is a pick&roll player as monta is and an even better passer than monta
-Not a great shooter, but when he's on uh boy..
-Experience and leadership, someone who developes loyalty to a franchise, he stayed in hell after kg,truth and allen left

CONS: -Losing wright is the bitter candy to chew, dude was playing solid minutes from the bench and now it's gonna be up to what tyson can do, as i dont see greg smith playing the minutes brandan was having
-Jae has always been an streak guy on offense, but on defense he was really solid, specially when we had to look for solutions when our on court defense wasn't working out
-Jameer's 3 point shot, when he was on it really affected the course of the game, sadly he as jae is a streak guy
-Again we lose another first round pick for the draft, lets hope next year's draft is a shitty one(which I seriously doubt)

Last edited by ffballer; 12-18-2014 at 07:23 PM.
ffballer is offline   Reply With Quote