View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 07:31 PM   #36
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Rockets fans seem to think we have the worst bench in the league now.
Well are they wrong? This is a BIG concern of mine right now. We got Rondo... GREAT! And I really mean that because Jameer needed to go, and we were basically playing without a starting PG. But this trade really hurts our depth, doesn't it? One of our strengths was depth and having arguably the best bench in the league. Does anyone have an idea what the plan is? Are we getting anyone else besides Rondo?

Edit: By the way, I hadn't seen any news today. So when I just logged on a couple minutes ago my jaw dropped and I yelled out "WHAT?!?!?!?!" LOL. I knew there were rumours, but I really didnt take them seriously. This is awesome though!!! Who would have ever thought we could have such a MONSTER starting unit?!?!?!

Last edited by Jproxursoxoff; 12-18-2014 at 07:34 PM.
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote