View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 01:21 AM   #1999
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
I guess I can see not liking it (it had to grow on me a bit) but I don't see the connection to lil Wayne and T-Pain outside of his use of the auto tuner. I'd say the sound and subject matter are unique and there's not a trace of bravado on the album.

I also tend to think that this is a diversion cause by events in his life. I don't think this is his new bit (at least I hope now).
yeah, I heard he's not considering it one of his "albums". He's doing it because his girlfriend/wife of forever left him, right?

I just noticed him going in a new direction even with Graduation, and now this. And the auto tuner is through the entire album and I can't handle it.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote