View Single Post
Old 02-28-2001, 12:54 AM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, thanks. Didn't know how to update my profile. Should of looked harder, I guess. LOL.

I just don't see Maxwell causing problems in the locker room. Only one person has to say something to Nelson or Cuban and he will get the boot. But, Nash has already said he's in favor. Tomorrow we should see what the rest think. And Im sure Fin gave his nod to Cuban. And I don't see him having a problem not starting either because surely he understands he's been given another chance at something special. Or maybe Im being naive about it all but I don't think we're going to see a repeat of the Rodman fiasco. Ok, Im out. Im worn out from the game.