View Single Post
Old 02-28-2001, 02:14 PM   #23
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't see this signing being a problem for us. If he screws up, we cut him. What do we lose? Nothing. There's no way he can disrupt the on court chemistry because he's not going to get those type of minutes. As for the off court angle, I don't see him corrupting any of the guys at all. They're a good bunch of guys and a close group as well. I think people are underestimating his defensive skills too. His playoff experience will be valuable to the team as well. Im sure Cuban/Nelson explained IN DETAIL to him about his limited minutes. I don't see him complaining about that.

Rob, I think the Mavs are leaving that final roster spot open for Wang. They may know something about that situation than us little folk do. I'd much rather have him than Ekezie.