View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 10:51 AM   #452
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I'd rather throw the potential $10+ million/year at Pujols and we'll REALLY out-offense everyone. Screw it.

C - Napoli
1b - Pujols
2 - Kinsler
SS - Andrus
3 - Beltre
LF - Hamilton
CF - Gentry
RF - Cruz
DH - Young

Make that lineup happen and I couldn't care less whether CJ Wilson is still on the staff. F'ing worthless in the postseason. And Michael Young needs to never see the field in a defensive position ever again. There are guys on this forum that would make some of the plays he fails to make at 1st base.

I'm still pissed, obviously.

Back to Ron Washington. What part of his great managing 75% of the time encompasses getting your team to win on the road in the playoffs? Or getting you guys in the right frame of mind at all? Obviously, something needs to change in the pitching game. Cliff Lee, as stellar as he is, struggled in the WS last year - looking oddly similar to our guys this year when the stakes were at their highest.