View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 07:57 PM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: 90% chance of another war?

I think North Korea is an important and growing threat in the world but nothing has been mentioned about war. Only that the US refuses to talk to North Korea alone. I dont know how I feel about that, but it isnt war

and no president would take on Korea now. We've lost 1,200 in Iraq and had 11,000 wounded over there. The US just wouldnt stand for another war of attrition against a hidden enemy.

Special forces troops are investigating Iran. If we are going anywhere its Iran and/or Syria.

I shoudnt pull number out of the air, but I will. The odds that the US goes to war with Korea are about 3-5%....not statistically impossible, but really, really unlikely and there is no evidence to support the idea that a war is likely there.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote