View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 03:37 PM   #21
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
Pistons looked sharp against the Spurs today.

I don't think I've ever seen the Spurs play with less energy, hustle, and attitude before. They came out flat and as if they had already lost the game. They should be embarrassed by there performance today. I don't think Pop would even have to say anything the players should just look in the mirror.

Good for the Mavs in terms of standings.
The Mavs are going to have the best record in the Southwest this year... its just too much for the Spurs to hold on to, this team is relying on way too many over the hill players. NVE, Fin, Bowen, Big Shot Bob, and add Duncan to that list...with the bumps and bruises that guy has endured since he's been in the league...he's already an old man..