View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:20 PM   #201
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
There aren't any urges to have soda anymore. I'm not really sure how it relates with alcohol.
I think this is the right track. Just a matter of trading one habit for another, hopefully better, habit.

I'm thinking of giving up scotch for a meth habit....hear that does wonders for weight loss.

(for now I've switched to a cup of decaf green tea now and then....kinda gay, I know, but that glass of scotch in the evening was my way of getting into a 'day is over, time to relax' mode.)