View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #206
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
still on 189.

I wear jeans to work 99.9% of the time, and for now my once uncomfortably snug jeans require a bit of belt-tightening. I'm now down to the second-to-last notch on my second belt.

I'm quite concerned about the status of my dress clothes, including my one and only nice suit. I know if I hit my ultimate goal of 180 that'll I will have some considerable dress clothes issues.
I moved apartments this weekend, and for some reason took my blazer with me. I can't imagine how much that thing would swallow me.

Now, there is just about zero occasion on which I would wear dress clothes anymore. I wear jeans and t-shirts to work, and own a bazillion plaid button-down shirts if a t-shirt isn't acceptable. Maybe I'll go to Goodwill, though, and pick up something just in case.

Oh, I was 154.0 this morning.