View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #21
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Here's the thing..just because a thread doesn't appeal to you does not mean that you need to use it as your personal playground. Is it remotely possible for some of you to be respectful of others?

All he wanted to do was to create a thread for the more serious stories... Is there anything wrong with that or are you so self absorbed in your own life that you cannot take every opportunity to make sure that you're getting high fives from your internet buddies? You just gotta have the positive rep for hijacking a thread by posting something funny. I would hope that your life wouldn't completely revolve around how many positive reps you get in a day.
Why are you hijacking this thread?

I just posted a story that makes a difference and you're burying it with your rant... Stay on topic, please!

EDIT: I just realized that your "rant" might actually be a story that makes a difference - I apologize for my assumption...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-21-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote