Thread: REBOUNDING!
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:12 PM   #26
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Rick is never going to play Wright at the PF position. I don't fully agree with it just like I don't fully agree with Roddy not playing 2 guard ever again. Those guys just have to deal with it. I don't believe that Wright is going to rebound better playing PF. Advanced stats on Wright versus Murphy rebounding-wise is silly because both players just aren't that good. And so long as Wright plays center, then I'd play Brand and Kaman ahead of him. There is nothing wrong with that though because Wright can still play in a pinch. And btw, Wright started versus the Lakers (two games ago). Yes, he made some good baskets, but they weren't enough to offset the fact that he can't defend or rebound. He was still a net negative. When defense and rebounding are the team's main issues, then that is why Wright doesn't play.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote