View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 04:13 AM   #23
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:How about this for Ben Wallace?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
"Murphy you know that you're a closet Najera fan. Some day you'll come out.

And Both the Lakers and SA have a lot more that one offensive option. As I've said those are the 2 teams that we need to get by. "

Yes, they have more than one scoring option..and your point is....?

My point is that even if Ben shuts down one offensive option, the other can simply score the points. 1 player playing D, no matter how good they are, is not going to make huge improvements to a team that doesn't play D. I think our guys can play D, but it is not as highly focused as offense under this coaching system. But a offensive liability like Wallace on the floor and Nellie will be going small ball to get more offense. Meaning we'll get terrible defense at 4 positions and pretty good D at one postion. Still I believe the net would make us better, but not necessarily by that much. Our opponents still score more often than not when we need key stops.