View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 01:51 AM   #67
bigcat

bigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to all

Quote:
Personally, I prefer if players have good games more than 10% of the time. That's just me though.
the standards based on which jjb is judged by some people are becoming ridiculous.

it is not jjb's fault that players with skills like brandon jenning can abuse him, and it is also not jjb's fault that he's been put in the situation where he had to play such high minutes and expose his weaknesses.

he is a solid backup pg, and may remain that for his career. but at a time when all healthy mavs players must step up and go extra miles to help the team win, that is exactly what jjb delivered, with flying colors. and he's done that with hearts and determinations. and yet people keep saying he sucks? whom do you think he is? lebron?

i hope soon the mavs team can become healthy enough, and players like booby improve enough so that jjb can get back to playing the role he is best fit for: a backup pg. but whenever his number is called out of necessity, he has been delivering to the best of his ability, and often times more than we fans have the right to demand from someone like him.

Last edited by sike; 11-19-2009 at 01:51 AM.
bigcat is offline   Reply With Quote