View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 03:27 PM   #7
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: "Europe's Next Big Thing"

Sorry Asshole. But any CASUAL fan will tell you that it's WAY too early to call ANY 18 year old Euro who's never played against anything close to what Skita faced last year a "bust". Of course he didn't have a great year. BUT NO ONE EXPECTED HIM TO! Even your idiotic article, which you dredged up to make some vaccuous point, claims that he's at least a FIVE YEAR PROJECT. If he didn't live up to your expectations, then your expectations were FOOLISH. Do you think the Nuggests are giving up on him? Do you think they are just going to write him off as a "bust" this early in his development? Of course not. The only people who are doing that are short sighted idiots like you. The kid wasn't ready to play in the NBA and everyone knew it at the time he was drafted! And yes, that opinion was proven to be accurate. What else is being proven? The fact that you are a short sighted, knee jerking fool who doesn't have the insight or patience to follow a player through his development. Your opinions on the Maverick younger players already makes me want to puke. You don't have the heart to watch young players like Raef develop. And how can anyone take you seriously when you write off one of Europe's greatest players after just two weeks of disappointing play as a Maverick? God knows what you'll say if Askarabic comes and fails to score 20 points a game in his first year. Hell, I'm sure you are already planning your criticisms about the Mavericks first round pick. Will he be a "bust" if he doesn't make the all-star game next year? Short-sighted, impatient fans like you are the kind of fans who abandoned the team in the mid-nineties. You don't deserve to be a Maverick fan. You make me sick.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote