View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 03:55 PM   #9
ariosto

ariosto is on a distinguished road
Default "Europe's Next Big Thing"

Quote:
Your opinions on the Maverick younger players already makes me want to puke. You don't have the heart to watch young players like Raef develop.
Raef is 26 and hardly developing. He's averaged career lows in every statistical category. And I'm hardly the only Mav fan who dislikes him. Most people on this board would gladly get rid of his contract without compensation.

Quote:
And how can anyone take you seriously when you write off one of Europe's greatest players after just two weeks of disappointing play as a Maverick?
I think I may have made an off-hand negative comment about Rigadeau once on this board. Other than that, I don't know what you are refering to. Almost everyone on this board bashed Rigadeau, who was a big disapointment (there is little doubt of that). I have never had anything particularly bad to say about him, although like most people I was hoping for more.

Quote:
God knows what you'll say if Askarabic comes and fails to score 20 points a game in his first year. Hell, I'm sure you are already planning your criticisms about the Mavericks first round pick. Will he be a "bust" if he doesn't make the all-star game next year?
I don't know what you are basing this on. Because I don't like a rookie on the Nuggets?

Quote:
Short-sighted, impatient fans like you are the kind of fans who abandoned the team in the mid-nineties. You don't deserve to be a Maverick fan. You make me sick.
This is just the usual drivel you use to insult people on this board. Too many people make you sick for your own good.