View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 03:59 PM   #10
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: "Europe's Next Big Thing"

Before you go pinning a "decorum" medal on your chest, you may want to scale back your aggression as well. I think I've been insulted in this thread too... but you don't hear me complaining about how "you don't respect my opinion". I responded to your rediculous post with some harsh comments, and your skin was too thin to keep from retorting with a swear-laden personal attack. Now, everyone knows I'm no angel. But at least I can get into debate with folks without whining "it's just not fair" to anyone who will listen.

But in the interest of spirited basketball discussion - here's Jermaine O'Neil's YEAR THREE stats (he was 21 at the time):

2.6 points/game
2.8 boards/game
0.4 blocks /game

What a bust.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote