View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:13 AM   #450
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I think it's fair to compare them, because we just don't know yet what will happen. What wouldn't be fair, I think, is to assume blindly that this will continue. I'm very hopeful that they can get the defense fixed, and I think they probably will.

But still, I don't trust this team to give consistent A+ defensive effort. I don't know if even Chandler himself can make it happen. Maybe he can. KG did. But I won't believe it until I see it.
I doubt that they'll give a consistent A+ defensive effort like they did at the start of the season. But I feel confident they'll at least be able to give a consistent B+ effort, which would be a heckuva lot better than the second half of last season which seemed more like a C- effort.
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote