View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 12:57 AM   #267
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Quote:
I believe Glenn was on Moss because he's physical like Henry and he's fast like Newman is. Henry can't keep up with Moss and Newman isn't physical enough to handle him. I probably would've went with Newman myself though.
doesn't matter how physical you are if you're going to give a ten foot cushion.
Bottom line... You HAVE to have one of your two best corners on a guy that Brunell is absolutely locked in on... Major mistake, but again, we shouldn't have been in that position. If we play more agressive on that fourth down drive and score to go up 17, it's over. If Roy picks that ball with like 3+ minutes, it's over.

This one really, REALLY hurts because the Redskins had absolutely no right to win this game. They were DOMINATED... I will say that again... They were DOMINATED!!! I just hate to lose to a team that is not nearly as talented overall as Dallas is.