View Single Post
Old 03-17-2003, 09:37 PM   #8
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< I´d go with Chandler, but we won´t have to trade for him, since we´ll win it this year anyways. >>

Thank you. An excellent post that I have been hoping to see for a long time. Thank you.
>>

I agree. Is Chandler even a center? I know he is about 7 foot or close to it but I always thought of him as a 3 or 4. I remember Eddy Curry from high school known as &quot;Baby Shaq&quot;. I don't do it and maybe it is because i'm a Fin fan but I do not see Curry nor Chandler developing under Nellie. I like Rose but as far as talent wise there are things Fin does better than Rose and vice versa. Rose is the better ball handler while Fin is the better rebounder and defender (which isn't saying much). With Fin here you rarely see him force a shot that he isn't going to hit while Rose believes he can hit any shot on the court. Rose is also the better passer. I don't see it as a major upgrade for the Mavs. Rose and Chandler sounds like a good trade but I don't see Cuban doing it. I think it's going to take much more for Cub to trade Fin. Something like a no brainer. When I saw that Cuban didn't pull the Grant and Best for Nick trade it gives me more confidence that Fin will be here next season.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote