View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 10:50 AM   #7
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Well well, US oil trader feasting on Blood money

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
David Bay Chalmers Jr. was a large Kerry supporter (Clintoon too) and I am pretty certain he has been linked to Marc Rich as well.
too funny.

here's a fact: David Chalmers Jr. is in business with Oscar Wyatt/Coastal Corp., a major campaign contributor/benefactor to the Bush family.

Chronicle story
I once went to a Billy Bragg concert, does that make me a longtime communist? Until recently, I worked with a bunch of guys that gave Kerry a bunch of money and Gephart before that (I met him, nice guy but surprisingly short), does that make me a democrat? My old neighbor was the libertarian candidate for Congress, does that make me a libertarian? I helped get a guy elected to the student government in college that later ran for the state legislator under the Green Party in Nevada, does that mean I am a longtime Green Party supporter? I went to see the Horde tour, does that make me a member of NORML? I also used to work for George Bush when he was Governor, does that make me a Republican? Actually, yeah, that last one probably does.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote