View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 07:31 PM   #66
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
That play had come and gone. What Parsons did.....it should be illegal to be that stupid. He better come into this OT bombs away.
That non-call mattered big time. Denver would have lost by now otherwise. That is on the NBA and the refs. Sucks that Parsons made a mistake, but players make mistakes. You can't have the NBA having such ridiculous influence on it in the same way.

I don't think I've ever seen such a blatant charge since I've started watching the NBA.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote