View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 07:34 PM   #67
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
That non-call mattered big time. Denver would have lost by now otherwise. That is on the NBA and the refs. Sucks that Parsons made a mistake, but players make mistakes. You can't have the NBA having such ridiculous influence on it in the same way.

I don't think I've ever seen such a blatant charge since I've started watching the NBA.
Good luck expecting a charging call in the closing minutes of games. Its just not happening. We've all seen the game long enough to know they aren't going to end the game on a foul call or a charge.

Players make mistakes but refs don't? That was just stupid by Parsons. I don't even know what he was doing. Did he try to get a extra 5 seconds by throwing it off a Nugget player? Yikes.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote