Thread: I give up!
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

When a party (democrats) have not offered a budget in 1000 days, I find it difficult to listen to someone rail about the other party undoing what Barry is doing. Barry has had an Amex card with no limit for two years and has done nothing with it but play politics and pay off his supporters.

It's a good thing someone is at least trying to slow down this train wreck, but you wouldn't know it from the lefty rhetoric. We've seen the budget grow faster under this group of yahoos faster than I can ever recall, and yet to cut ANYTHING is now somehow draconian and a terroristic act. And I mean ANYTHING, unless it gets more tax dollars in the coffers.

The democrat party has completely lost its mind, the us economy and populace are just holding their collective breaths until this unbelievably, incompetent, ( but great politician ) is thrown out on his ass so he can begin collecting speaker exorbitant speaker fees. Please hurry.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote