View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 03:56 PM   #69
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Then there's the whole waiting 3 days while every other FA signs and then we lose Capela when he's matched. Leaving us with signing Greg Monroe or some other "bargain" that every other team has no interest in. Then RC has to once again make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
To be fair what FA worth pursuing isn’t an RFA? Demarcus Cousins (vomit)? Paul George? Brook Lopez? Avery Bradley? I mean I’m all for trying to lure Paul George, but I think we all know he’s going to the Lakers.

Aaron Gordon, Julius Randle, Marcus Smart, and Jabari Parker are our most realistic targets and they’re all RFAs. I’m not really intrigued by any of those guys. Let’s say the Rockets lose in the WCF badly to the Warriors, do they aggressively seek to resign Capela knowing they have to reup Chris Paul and attract PG13, Lebron, or Carmelo?