View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 10:39 AM   #28
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get where Stein thinks it would cost Howard and Harris.

NJ already has Carter and Jefferson. If they want to win now, Terry costs half of Kidd and is younger-- allowing for a descent Big to be acquired. I expect the rub to not be Howard, but to be Diop or Damp. Howard is on his BYC and makes it hard to make fit either way. Harris is on the Poison Pill.

I am not sure Dallas would trade Damp- with Terry, and I am not sure NJ wants Terry and Damps contract, and the other option is Terry, Diop, and Stack - and I don't see Dallas doing that.

It would take a third team or be a straight Terry-Damp trade. I kind of don't see these happening.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote