View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 10:42 AM   #164
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

pardon me for patting myself on the back a bit, but earlier when the state "reclassified" 26 women as "minors with children", and then prominently and publicly touted the exorbitant number of minors with children as evidence of YFZ wrongdoing, I suggested a bit of skepticism was in order, that perhaps some (many, most?) of these women were lying to stay with their children, etc., etc...

to date, 4 of these women have wound up in a court room, and in 4 cases it's turned out that they were, in fact, adults. Moreover, the CPS had every opportunity to know that they were adults.

----------------
make that 6 of 6.....7 of 7.....
----------------

this article is interesting, worth reading in its entirety, and one worth scrutizining closely, given time, on many details.....

the end is a diversion from the rest of the article, and interesting too.....

Quote:
....CPS has said nothing about whether they think “Sarah” is real or not, saying that the call didn't force them to remove the children, and that what they found, which has yet to be truly revealed, did.
apparently, "what they found, which has yet to be truly revealed" demonstrates the horror endured by these children....

......hmmmm....so now the cps is saying "we have super duper uber compelling evidence that we haven't told you about, even though we've been through one well-publicized round of hearings and we're now going through second."

....the technical term for this ploy is "bull shit".

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-20-2008 at 05:47 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote