View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 07:19 PM   #89
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
This thing stinks already. Even if we had an owner that would fire Kidd, theres not a coach alive that could hide Luka and Kyrie defensively.
At least the team would be watchable. I'm not sure I care to follow the team if they don't win with Kidd. Because it's not about just losing...it's about a dumbass narcissistic coach (and owner) who go full Trump with the media.

I'll watch as long as Lively starts. If he gets benched for Powell, then I'm out.

And all of this has 0 to do with preseason losses. You can clearly see the some big gaps.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote