Thread: Dallas @ Cinci
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 09:57 PM   #30
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Dallas @ Cinci

Quote:
Originally posted by: FINtastic
FYI, Quincy's stats today were 2-3 for 66 yards and 1 TD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If Quincy were here maybe we wouldn't be.......j/k

BTW, why was Quincy in the game? Pennington hurt again?

This game was just sick today. I haven't turned the channel on a Cowboys game since Dave Campo was here. I'm not even interested in this season and i've never said that about the Cowboys. It's like what are we playing for? We're not playing for the future and with our current roster we aren't playing for the present either. Then we have Bill Parcells. The guy everyone says is the reason why we were 10-6 last season. Where in the hell is he this year? He makes questionable calls all game. Every coach has a stinker here and there but this season he is just having a field day with them. 0-5 on challenges? Seems like we would benefit not even challenging a call we feel is worth challenging. The defense is horrible this year. We let Mario Edwards walk because he had a couple of pass interference calls on him but we fail to even upgrade our corner position? There were players out there too. Then we have Marcellus Wiley who still hasn't played a game for us this year. I thought the least he could do for us this year was play as bad as he did last season and he has played even worse. Whitten has been a bright spot all season long. He has had a couple of goof ups but he's rebounded from them. I even saw him holding his own today against Justin Smith. T-New had a bad showing a couple of weeks ago but has put together two solid games in a row which is a good sign for me because I was a bit worried about him. Why doesn't Bill play Rashard Lee more? Because he can't pick up the blitz? It's sort of like Bill is afraid to play young players. The only reason Whitten is playing now is because Campbell is hurt.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote