View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #10
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Think of the MVP candidate McGrady was only a few years ago makes me very interested in this.. but it is what have you done for me lately in this league. One thing to ponder about though is Tracy's huge expiring contract. If we do make that trade then we essentially have two massive expirings for 2010, am I correct? Damp and McGrady. Traded to a team at the right time creates a ton of cap room for the other team to pick up two big time free agents. Could the combo of McGrady/Damp be more valuable on the market than Howard/Damp... possibly if there are two available free agents both better options than Howard. But, I digress... there are a ton of "what ifs" in this, might be too much risk.

Last edited by Robillion; 12-05-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote