View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default With my 5000th post ...

No, i want !

I want to thank :

The honorable Members of this board for their kindness and their patience and their shared Basketball knowledge...and for making my English so f***ing awesome. He - don´t laugh.

DJ for hosting this great board

The Unites States of America for the Central Standart Time

The city of Dallas for the nice green house

New Braunfels for sister-city arrangement with Braunfels, our partner golf club Schloss Braunfels over here http://www.golfclub-braunfels.de/

Murph for explaining what ERA / 9 is about...hey, i don´t get it.

Waco for providing Steve Martin

Left Texas for Alby´s Wurlitzer

All the players and dancers

Windy for painting such a beautiful sig

Mark for pumping his fortune into our organization ( But, hey, get a real house, will ya ? )

Jason Kidd for dishing ´em up

53 Points, a true leader, role-model and splendid sportsman and best Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany

Avery Johnson for folding journalists ( Well, go ahead ) and - to be honest - quite some nice wins.

Memo Gonzales & The Bluescasters

The urban dictionary

Germany and the City of Hamburg for giving me Bratwurst, Mustard and Beer

Under for his Birthday Cake and the Pole Vault Girl

Cheers ! Feel free to get your Free Beer at the Lizards Lounge

Last edited by GermanDunk; 07-31-2010 at 03:51 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote