View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:00 AM   #26
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

"A good team usually responds to losses like that. I remember we used to be like that," said Nowitzki, who's not used to being on a team struggling to contend for a playoff spot.

It's just sad to read it and even sadder to watch it. Please, trade somebody, fire somebody. Do something!!!

Nowitzki and Marion are the only reason i'm still watching mavs games. How Cuban let this happen?? Going one of the best pgs of all time to Mike James who can't even bounce the ball without watching it..

Mavs have lost 9 games by 20 or more points (most NBA). Bobcats & Kings are 2nd with 8. via @STATS_Hoops

Last edited by TNT; 02-05-2013 at 05:17 AM.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote