View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 12:14 AM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Clips are built for the regular season and not the post-season. It's like the Mavs were in 01-05. They could win in the regular season but no real hopes to win it all. I will be very surprised if they even get to the WCF.

In that regard, the West is open. The Thunder are my favorites to win the West, but even they've shed some of their edge and are an injury or two away from being bounced early. San Antonio is always a competitor, but they don't blow anyone away with talent. They just play precise, smart ball. Memphis lost a lot with their coach. Lakers will fight to make the playoffs. Nugs are much worse.

About the only other teams that I see challenging the spots and going far in the playoffs are Warriors and Rockets and both teams have huge question marks. Warriors have an efficiency problem and a few injury bugs. Houston has some roster holes and the chemistry thing.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote