Thread: 2016 Bench
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 06:00 PM   #9
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Quote:
Isaac Harris: Jonathan Gibson

“This is hard because none of them are guaranteed minutes this coming season. Collinsworth will be a Texas Legend. Finney-Smith and Brussino will fight each other for a roster spot in my opinion. That leaves Hammons and Gibson. I think Gibson would have to be my pick because if Deron Williams goes down, Gibson could be the primary backup to J.J. Barea. But when healthy, I don’t see Gibson beating out Williams, Barea, Curry, or Harris for minutes.”
Pretty close to how I feel except if Dwill went down I'm not convinced Gibson would initiate offense all that much based on what I saw in SL and Seth just seems like a better option behind JJ(Hell some of us are prolly hoping he beats out JJ/Harris). But all of the guards are injury prone so he would be in line to soak up minutes somewhere more than likely. I also think that only one of DFS or Brussino will be here. The others are camp fodder. I think I prefer Brussino personally just because I think DFS would be willing to still play in the D league after being cut. I'm not so sure Brussino sticks around in the NBA this season when he probably could play for a club outside of the USA for more money and more comfort if we cut him. And based on the very limited amount of youtube vids I've watched of them I slightly prefer Brussino to DFS... but if the 15th guy is in line for rookie of the year for mavs talks by the end of the season... something either went really really good, or turribly bad.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote