Thread: Dirk vs. Kobe
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Question Dirk vs. Kobe

Not sure if this is the rite place to put this..but anyways.

I have noticed many call Kobe the best player in the game..personally i hate Kobe and i think he is the most Selfish player in the WORLD.

But tell me one thing...Kobe takes 35 shots and scores 30 points and Dirk takes 20 shots and scores 30 points plus gets like 12 rebounds and some more nice stats.

How does this make Kobe a better player than Dirk...and pleasee keep the chamionships out of the conversation....tht was mostly Shaq who by the way is doing much better on without Kobe thn Kobe is without him.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote