View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #606
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
There's no disputing that LA is a bigger media market than Dallas, to be sure. But that isn't what you said.

Further, Howard has apparently had a change of heart about playing with Kobe after their recent conversation(s). He may be very into promoting his "brand," but he also doesn't want to go somewhere where he won't feel like the big dog. He will never feel that way with Kobe in town.
LOL. You actually thought when I wrote media, I was talking about your everyday newspaper writers and beat guys?

If your getting your info about Howard meeting Kobe from Realgm, I guess you skipped the tidbit that "The only two teams with a realistic chance at signing Howard long-term are the New Jersey Nets and Orlando Magic."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...#ixzz1n8vn5nnQ

I can't imagining the Lakers keeping Pau after this year: trade or no trade. They can get bench help for him.

Last edited by b_o_r; 02-22-2012 at 03:12 PM.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote