View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 06:45 PM   #56
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
That's an old report and Beal actually wants to play with KP

I personally don't think KP is as bad as people make him out to be.

Some of his issues are injuries and some are just related to system basketball.

I've practically given up debating it but I do think KP needs a change of scenery and would probably fair much better someplace like Golden St where their system would definitely get him touches.

It's kind of like when Seth got traded i felt like he was going to a better situation and would be put in a system around other pieces he fit best with....

Golden st would be ideal for KP playing next to Draymond and Wiseman up front with Curry & Klay in the backcourt. Fresh start better place
I have no issue with KP. I just don't think he fits in this offense. This offense is about Luka dominating the ball and dishing it out to the open jump shooter. So if that's this offense then there's no place for KP here and honestly i'm not even sure if there's a place for Wiggins at his salary.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote