View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 08:28 PM   #42
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
yeah....he's polling a close 2nd on last night's debate. I believe the implication is that one can make a complete fool of himself and still beat most of the Republican field.
Alex...did you watch the debate? I don't really give a crap about politics a full two years before the election (sheesh).

However I saw someone post that foxnews was slandering or trying to make Paul look bad. I would be shocked if it were during the debate as I find Brit Hume to be emminently professional. Possibly he was talking about later coverage or something.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote