View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #61
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
no, "ignorance" is believing that buying all this ammo and guns because of an expectation that it will be "banned' is a profitable investment.

oe there is the "ignorance" that is driving all these purchases of guns and ammos based on the belief that there is some draconian new regs coming down.

but keep it up, the gun merchants enjoy the boom in business.
Whether or not a ban is enacted, guns will continue to increase in value. I have owned guns most of my life, and every gun I own is now worth much more than when originally purchased. A ban simply accelerates the increase in value, as wmbwinn described (IMI Hadar II, IMI Galil, etc).

I went to the Fort Worth gun show in mid November, and the placed was completely packed. As I was leaving, someone commented on how busy it was. His friend said, "This is what change looks like, Comrade."

And speaking of Change, it looks like your Messiah is pissing off his own people....

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote